DubWhores
Dont just have a look at the forum, sign up Smile!!

how did you get into dubs?

Go down

how did you get into dubs? Empty how did you get into dubs?

Post by stubobmc69 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:54 am

self explanitry really just thought id get atopic up so how did you lot get into dubs..

i gotinto them at a early age as my family have been mini entusiats and so am i but wheni gotintroduced to the era of themini vw sorta tooka shine on me more and myuncly alf had a show winning gold vw bug beautiful and i fell inlove eversince so up to the age of about 14 i was a air cooled kinda guy then i went to motorbikesfor a bit till i was 17 didmy restrcited access then though illget a car for winter so did my driving licence and just got a 150 quid nissan micra for a run about then i went on the hunt for a bug but funds didnt give me a good chance so as iv allways loved golfs i thought id get a mk2 golf so i got my first golf and she was a alpine white 1.3 Smile then i got a polo 6n wicth i then sold andmade a huge profit and bought my silver j reg mk2 wicth is my current car Smile
stubobmc69
stubobmc69
TraineeWhore
TraineeWhore

https://www.facebook.com/vee.dubber1

Back to top Go down

how did you get into dubs? Empty Re: how did you get into dubs?

Post by josh-wah on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 am

basically my dad was a mechanic and he always said how good old german cars were so for my first car i got a mk3 golf (although i wanted a mk2) but the golf met a tragic end only 13 days after i passed my test (face first into nearly new golf estate) then i had to go cheap insurance for a year and got a corsa (boooooo) and then a vitara (was great fun) then went back to dub with my mk4 and now the caddy...i hope i never change!
josh-wah
josh-wah
NewbieWhore
NewbieWhore

Back to top Go down

Post by CaddyJoe on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:32 am

Ive wanted to drive ever since i was 12...so driving has always been a big thing to me. When i was little, like really little my uncle was into dubs. When he was a similar age to me him and his mate went halves on a splitscreen for £80 I KNOW!! :O And they toured Europe in it, stealing fuel and food haha. Pretty much my dream...to travel europe in a dub. Then when he was in his mid twenties, had a proper shiny white mk1 golf gti with all the big bumpers and leather interior...thing was SO fast. He wrote it off in france flying along and went round a round about the wrong way. Il never forgive him for killing a dub Wink but i used to look at pic of it and just fell in love with it as a kid. Then i discovered the caddy, and as i bmx and kart every now and again...i figured the vw caddy was made for me. The mk1 front that i fell in love with and bootspace you can literally fit the world in. Dubs are the best...no word about it. I also have a VW logo tattooed on my ankle haha Cool

Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/joeyboybmxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down