DubWhores
Dont just have a look at the forum, sign up Smile!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DubWhores
Dont just have a look at the forum, sign up Smile!!
DubWhores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how did you get into dubs?

3 posters

Go down

how did you get into dubs? Empty how did you get into dubs?

Post by stubobmc69 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:54 am

self explanitry really just thought id get atopic up so how did you lot get into dubs..

i gotinto them at a early age as my family have been mini entusiats and so am i but wheni gotintroduced to the era of themini vw sorta tooka shine on me more and myuncly alf had a show winning gold vw bug beautiful and i fell inlove eversince so up to the age of about 14 i was a air cooled kinda guy then i went to motorbikesfor a bit till i was 17 didmy restrcited access then though illget a car for winter so did my driving licence and just got a 150 quid nissan micra for a run about then i went on the hunt for a bug but funds didnt give me a good chance so as iv allways loved golfs i thought id get a mk2 golf so i got my first golf and she was a alpine white 1.3 Smile then i got a polo 6n wicth i then sold andmade a huge profit and bought my silver j reg mk2 wicth is my current car Smile
stubobmc69
stubobmc69
TraineeWhore
TraineeWhore

https://www.facebook.com/vee.dubber1

Back to top Go down

how did you get into dubs? Empty Re: how did you get into dubs?

Post by josh-wah Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 am

basically my dad was a mechanic and he always said how good old german cars were so for my first car i got a mk3 golf (although i wanted a mk2) but the golf met a tragic end only 13 days after i passed my test (face first into nearly new golf estate) then i had to go cheap insurance for a year and got a corsa (boooooo) and then a vitara (was great fun) then went back to dub with my mk4 and now the caddy...i hope i never change!
josh-wah
josh-wah
NewbieWhore
NewbieWhore

Back to top Go down

Post by CaddyJoe Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:32 am

Ive wanted to drive ever since i was 12...so driving has always been a big thing to me. When i was little, like really little my uncle was into dubs. When he was a similar age to me him and his mate went halves on a splitscreen for £80 I KNOW!! :O And they toured Europe in it, stealing fuel and food haha. Pretty much my dream...to travel europe in a dub. Then when he was in his mid twenties, had a proper shiny white mk1 golf gti with all the big bumpers and leather interior...thing was SO fast. He wrote it off in france flying along and went round a round about the wrong way. Il never forgive him for killing a dub Wink but i used to look at pic of it and just fell in love with it as a kid. Then i discovered the caddy, and as i bmx and kart every now and again...i figured the vw caddy was made for me. The mk1 front that i fell in love with and bootspace you can literally fit the world in. Dubs are the best...no word about it. I also have a VW logo tattooed on my ankle haha Cool
CaddyJoe
CaddyJoe
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/joeyboybmxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum